DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Breathable Films: Global Markets to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market volume of breathable films should increase from 782.9 thousand tons in 2021 to reach 1,091.5 thousand tons by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The global market volume of breathable films in personal care and hygiene end uses should increase from 381.7 thousand tons in 2021 to reach 535.1 thousand tons by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The global market volume of breathable films in medical end uses should increase from 116.5 thousand tons in 2021 to reach 176.6 thousand tons by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
This report will cover the breathable films industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, film types, materials, end uses and ongoing trends.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the breathable films industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the breathable films industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for the size of breathable films segments, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and types of breathable films. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry around the world was impacted by the pandemic. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments around the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The breathable films market is further segmented based on its film types: microporous and non-porous/monolithic. The market can be segmented by material as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane and others. The market is also segmented into end uses like pharmaceuticals, medical, personal care and hygiene, food and beverages, apparel and clothing, building and construction and others.
The Report Includes:
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of the current market size both in terms of volume and value and market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Information on the cast and blown film extrusion process for breathable films and other major manufacturing processes
- Market share analysis of the breathable films by film type, material, end-use and geography; and identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Coverage of product portfolios of PE breathable films producers, applications of polyurethane breathable films, and description of breathable films apparent production capacity
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including Berry Global Inc., Covestro AG, DuPont, Kimberley Clark, LyondellBasell, RKW Group, Omya AG, and Mitsui Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Trends
- Increase in Demand for Diapers and Incontinence Products
- High Absorbency and Convenience of Breathable Films Lead to Growing Demand for Micro-Porous Breathable Films in the Medical Industry
- Increasing Use of Hospital Disposables
- Exponential Growth in the Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Low Degradation of Polyethylene Films
- High Regulatory Scrutiny of the Industry
- More Focus on Biodegradable Breathable Films with Organic Parogens
- Increase in Preference of Manufacturers from Cast to Blow Film Extrusion
- Manufacturers to Capitalize on Growth of Opportunities in Biodegradable Breathable Films for Sanitary Napkins
COVID-19 Impact on Breathable Films
- Impact on Medical, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care and Hygiene
- Impact of Use of Breathable Films in the Construction and Apparel Industries
Chapter 5 Breathable Films Market Breakdown by Material
- Product Portfolios of PE Breathable Films Producers
- Applications of Polyurethane Breathable Films
Chapter 6 Breathable Films Market Breakdown by Film Type
Chapter 7 Breathable Films Market Breakdown by End-Use
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Apparel and Clothing
- Building and Construction
Chapter 8 Breathable Films Production and Capacity
- Breathable Films Apparent Production Capacity
- Global Breathable Films Capacity
Chapter 9 Breathable Films Market Breakdown by Region
- Global Market for Breathable Films
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- Breathable Films Company Market Shares
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Berry Global Inc.
- Covestro Ag
- Daika Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Dupont De Nemours, Inc.
- Kimberley Clark
- Lyondellbasell Industries N.V.
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Omya Ag
- RKW Guangzhou Co., Ltd. (RKW Group)
- Trioplast Industrier Ab
- Toray Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n5w2hr