DUBLIN, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Healthcare Discount Plan Market (2021-2026) by Service, Deployment Model, End user, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The rising presence of DMPOs that offer affordable plans for various services, including dental care, vision care, chiropractic care, virtual visits, health advocacy, prescription drugs, and alternative medicines, in the U.S. is one of the key factors anticipated to boost its familiarity among the U.S. patient population.
Availability of highly discounted health programs, coupled with significant advantages that include individual coverage and family coverage benefits and providing higher discounts in comparison with traditional insurance plans having high monthly premiums, is further anticipated to drive the adoption of healthcare discount plans in the forecast period.
1. In September 2019, Sam’s Club partnered with Humana, Quest Diagnostics, and 98point6 and launched an innovative pilot called “Care Accelerator” to make healthcare more affordable for its members.
2. In December 2018, Cigna launched the new Cigna Healthy Pregnancy app to help improve health and lower overall healthcare costs for pregnant women. The app included Cigna’s Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies maternity health engagement program.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Access One Consumer Health, Inc. New Benefits, Careington International Corporation, AmeriPlan, Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., United Health Group, American Dental Care Partners, Inc., DentalPlans.com, Inc.(Internet Brands), Humana, Inc., Cigna, Freshbenies, etc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Healthcare Discount Plan Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Growing demand for Health Discount Plans to Control Rising Healthcare Costs
126.96.36.199 Increasing Demand for Private Health Discount Plans in Different U.S. States
188.8.131.52 Easy availability of Better Insurance Plans
184.108.40.206 Measures to reduce infections caused due to CIEDs
220.127.116.11 Difficulty in Implementing Health Discount Programs Outside Hospital Facilities
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Healthcare Discount Plan Market, By Service
6.2 Health Advocate
6.3 Virtual Visits
6.4 Alternative Medicines
6.5 Prescription Drugs
6.6 Dental Care
6.7 Vision Care
6.8 Hearing Aids
6.9 Chiropractic Care
6.10 Nurse Services
6.11 Vitamins & Supplements
6.12 Wellness Plans
6.13 Podiatry Plans
7 Global Healthcare Discount Plan Market, By Deployment Model
7.2 Discounts for Family Member
7.3 Cumulative Discounts on Premiums
7.4 No Claim Bonus
8 Global Healthcare Discount Plan Market, By End User
8.2 Healthcare Providers
8.3 Healthcare Payers
9 Global Healthcare Discount Plan Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.6 Rest of Europe
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the World
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Access One Consumer Health, Inc.
11.2 New Benefits
11.3 Careington International Corporation
11.5 Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc.
11.6 United Health Group
11.7 American Dental Care Partners, Inc.
11.8 DentalPlans.com, Inc.(Internet Brands)
11.9 Humana, Inc.
11.12 United Health Group
11.13 American Dental Care Partners, Inc.
11.14 Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
11.15 DentalPlans.com, Inc.
11.16 Sam’s West, Inc.
11.17 Discounts by Design
11.18 Xpress Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q2056f
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets