NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The global medical robotics systems market size was worth USD 15,295.20 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 38,834 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 16.80 percent over the forecast period.
Medical Robotics Systems Market: Overview
IT-enabled healthcare, also known as medical information technology, is a subset of information technology that deals with developing, designing, creating, and maintaining information systems in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities. Healthcare IT has multiple benefits and possibilities for improving and transforming healthcare, including improving clinical outcomes, minimizing human error, improving clinical efficiency, facilitating care coordination, and long-term data monitoring. Due to a large number of smartphone users and the increasing penetration of technology, the demand for telemedicine and mHealth solutions is increasing. Favorable government policies and support for medical IT solutions are driving the market growth. Big data adoption is increasing with the growing need to reduce rising medical costs along with increasing adoption of EHR and other HCIT solutions. On the other hand, the high deployment costs of IT-assisted healthcare and the lack of adequate infrastructure in developing countries can hinder market growth.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/medical-robotic-systems-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 248 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes an Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Key Industry Insights & Findings of the Medical Robotics Systems Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Medical Robotics Systems Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 16.80 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Medical Robotics Systems Market was valued at approximately USD 15295.20 million in 2021 and is projected to reach roughly USD 38834 million by 2028.
- According to a 2018 article on laparoscopic hysterectomy gynecological studies, the conversion rate from straight stick laparoscopic surgery to open surgery was 25%.
- The association states that introducing robotic surgery for all hysterectomies will increase the annual cost of hysterectomy in the United States by an estimated $ 960 million.
- Emerging markets are expected to provide significant opportunities for players in the global medical robotics systems market, primarily due to the increasing adoption of surgical robots in surgery.
- North America has the largest global share in the medical robotics systems market due to the increasing technological advances of medical robots by medical companies and the increasing demand for these robots to perform laparoscopic surgery.
- Increased investment by key players in the growth of advanced devices, an increase in the number of patients opting for minimally invasive surgery, and an increase in the number of research activities in the region are likely to drive the market in Asia Pacific.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled “Medical Robotics Systems Market by Product & Service (Instrument & Accessories, Robotic Systems, and Services), by Application (Laparoscopy, Orthopedic Surgery, Pharmacy Applications, Physical Rehabilitation, External Beam Radiation Therapy, Neurosurgery, and Other Applications), by End User (On-premise solutions, Cloud-based solutions, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, and Other End Users), and by Region – Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2022 – 2028.“ into their research database.
Medical Robotics Systems Market: Growth Drivers
- Advantages of robotic-assisted surgery & robot-assisted training in rehabilitation therapy to drive market.
Growing demand for minimally invasive surgery (MIS), primarily because of the benefits of these procedures, such as savings. Minimally invasive robotic surgery contributes to these benefits by ensuring higher accuracy and reproducibility, as well as better control and efficiency. According to a 2018 article on laparoscopic hysterectomy gynecological studies, the conversion rate from straight stick laparoscopic surgery to open surgery was 25%. On the other hand, procedures using robotic platforms usually show conversion rates of less than 5%, reducing morbidity and blood loss. Robotic surgery also provides the surgeon with advanced visualization capabilities that provide a superior view of the surgical field by visualizing the structure down to the microscopic level using an HD camera.
Medical Robotics Systems Market: Restraints
- High price of robotic systems to limit the market growth.
Robotic surgery is much more expensive than minimally invasive surgery. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommends robotic hysterectomy only for abnormal and complex clinical conditions. The association states that introducing robotic surgery for all hysterectomies will increase the annual cost of hysterectomy in the United States by an estimated $ 960 million. One of the most commonly used robotic systems, the da Vinci system, costs between $ 1.5 million and $ 2.5 million, while the CyberKnife Radiation Surgery Robot System costs about $ 4 million to $ 700 per unit. Similarly, the average price of a Lokomat rehab robot is about $ 380,000.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/medical-robotic-systems-market
Global Medical Robotics Systems Market: Opportunities
- Emerging markets and growing medical tourism to bring up growth prospects for the market.
Emerging markets are expected to provide significant opportunities for players in the global medical robotics systems market, primarily due to the increasing adoption of surgical robots in surgery. In emerging markets, the number of surgeries has continued to increase over the last decade due to an increase in the number of patients and medical tourism. In addition, emerging countries like India offer radiation therapy options at a lower cost than developed countries, creating opportunities for the market.
Global Medical Robotics Systems Market: Segmentation
- The global medical robotics systems market is segregated on the basis of product & service, application, end-user, end user, and region.
By product & service, the market is divided into instrument & accessories, robotic systems, and services. Among these, the instrument & accessories segment dominates the market.
The market, by application, is classified into laparoscopy, orthopedic surgery, pharmacy applications, physical rehabilitation, external beam radiation therapy, neurosurgery, and other applications. Over the forecast period, the laparoscopy segment is expected to develop at the fastest rate owing to increasing surgical laparoscopic procedures conducted globally and the increasing adoption of surgical robots.
By end-user, the market is classified into on-premise solutions, cloud-based solutions, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, rehabilitation centers, and other end users. The hospital segment dominated the market during the forecast period owing to the higher adoption of medical robots in hospitals and increasing robotic surgery procedures conducted in hospitals.
Get More Insight before [email protected]: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/medical-robotic-systems-market
List of Key Players in Medical Robotics Systems Market:
- Intuitive Surgical
- Stryker Corporation
- Dickinson And Company
- Zimmer Biomet
- Smith & Nephew
- Hocoma Ag
- Ekso Bionics
- Rewalk Robotics
- Cmr Surgical
- Gollmann Kommissioniersysteme Gmbh
- Bionik Laboratories Corp.
- Auris Health
- Avateramedical Gmbh
- Zap Surgical Systems
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Medical Robotics Systems Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Medical Robotics Systems Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Medical Robotics Systems Market Industry?
- What segments does the Medical Robotics Systems Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Medical Robotics Systems Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 15295.20 Million
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 38834 Million
CAGR of almost 16.80 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, And By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
renishaw, intuitive surgical, stryker corporation, accuray, dickinson and company, medtronic, omnicell, zimmer biomet, smith & nephew, becton, hocoma ag, cyberdyne, ekso bionics, arxium, transenterix, rewalk robotics, cmr surgical, gollmann kommissioniersysteme gmbh, bionik laboratories corp., auris health, and avateramedical gmbh, zap surgical systems.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- In 2020, Stryker Corporation (USA) received official approval from the Japanese robot-assisted surgery system MAKO for partial knee indications.
- In 2020, Accuray (USA) will launch a next-generation cyberknife platform with advanced precision, and artificial intelligence (AI) controlled real-time motion tracking and synchronous therapy for all stereotactic radiotherapy (SRS) and stereotactic radiotherapy. Launched the CyberKnife S7 system. (SBRT) Treatment.
- Rising technological advancements in medical robots help to boost the North American market.
North America has the largest global share in the medical robotics systems market due to the increasing technological advances of medical robots by medical companies and the increasing demand for these robots to perform laparoscopic surgery. For example, in June 2021, Accuray Inc. announced the launch of the RayStation treatment planning system for robotic radiation therapy systems, the Cyberknife M6 and S7. The system provides fast and accurate dose calculations and enables real-time dose adjustment.
Increased investment by key players in the growth of advanced devices, an increase in the number of patients opting for minimally invasive surgery, and an increase in the number of research activities in the region are likely to drive the market in Asia Pacific. Increased government awareness initiatives, increased medical tourism, increased research activities in the region, increased acute & chronic diseases cases, and increased demand in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period will further bring significant regional market growth.
Global Medical Robotics Systems Market is segmented as follows:
Medical Robotics Systems Market: By Product & Service Outlook (2022-2028)
- Instrument & Accessories
- Robotic Systems
Medical Robotics Systems Market: By Application Outlook (2022-2028)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pharmacy Applications
- Physical Rehabilitation
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Other Applications
Medical Robotics Systems Market: By End User Outlook (2022-2028)
- On-premise solutions
- Cloud-based solutions
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Other End Users
Medical Robotics Systems Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Medical Robotics Systems Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-it-enabled-healthcare-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Women’s Health App Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global women’s health app market size was worth USD 2,316.50 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 6611.54 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 19.10% over the forecast period.
- Retinal Disorder Treatment Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global retinal disorder treatment market size was worth USD 10,271.4 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 15,675.74 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 7.30% over the forecast period.
- Pet Insurance Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global pet insurance market size was worth USD 8,102.4 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 19,945.75 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 16.20% over the forecast period.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Healthcare Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Zion Market Research