DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Collagen Supplement Market by Source, Form and Concentration: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global collagen supplement market was valued at $1,827.6 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $3,017.6 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.9%.
Collagen supplements are dietary supplements used to address the deficiency of collagen in the diet. The supplement is usually derived from bones and skin of animals and fishes. It comes in a variety of forms, including pills, gummies, powder, and drinks. Collagen supplements are available across the world and can be consumed without the prescription of a medical practitioner. Collagen supplements are very popular among bodybuilders and regular fitness enthusiasts as they help them to maintain the health of their skin and bones.
The growth of the collagen supplement market can be attributed to several health and beauty benefits associated with the ingestion of collagen supplements such as improved skin health and bone health. The rise in diseases, such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other inflammatory bone diseases, has encouraged consumers/people to inculcate special supplements to keep themselves agile. In addition, easy availability of supplements due to the improvement in retail infrastructure has been beneficial to the sales of nutraceuticals such as collagen supplements. However, high cost of collagen supplements and growing adoption of veganism act as the major restraint for the collagen supplement market growth. On the contrary, growing awareness about the beneficial effects of collagen supplements in the untapped markets, such as Asia-Pacific and LAMEA, is expected to provide growth opportunities for the collagen supplement market.
The collagen supplement market has been segmented based on source, form, sales channel, and region. Based on source, the collagen supplement market is divided into marine & poultry, porcine, and bovine. In addition, on the basis of form, it is fragmented into pills & gummies, powder, and liquid/drinks. Based on sales channel, it is classified into pharmacy, specialty store, and online store. Furthermore, it includes the revenue generated from the sales of food collagen supplements across North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, and the rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and the rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Africa, and the rest of LAMEA).
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019-2027 identify the prevailing collagen supplement opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and supplier’s tenable stakeholder’s make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution the industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the collagen supplement industry.
- Expanding F&B industry
- Changes in lifestyle and growing demand for good-for-you products
- Expanding retail market
- Rise in the act of animal cruelty in animal farms and slaughterhouse
- Adoption of veganism
- Growing awareness about collagen supplementation
- Biotech USA
- Codeage LLC
- Further Food
- Glanbia Plc
- Hunter & Gather Foods Ltd
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- Tci Co., Ltd.
- The Bountiful Company
- The Clorox Company
- Vital Proteins, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5r99l9