As of September 20, 2023, Lee Shau Kee has a net worth of US$26.2 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the real estate industry. Donald Bren follows in second place with $18.0 billion, while Harry Triguboff ranks third with $15.5 billion, and Peter Woo comes in fourth with $13.8 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Joseph Lau, whose net worth is $13.1 billion, and Kushal Pal Singh, whose net worth is $12.0 billion. Kwong Siu-hing is placed 7th with a net worth of $11.9 billion. Stephen Ross ($10.1 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the real estate industry, followed by Manuel Villar (No. 9) with $8.8 billion and Alexander Otto (No. 10, $8.6 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Real Estate Industry, 2023
- Lee Shau Kee: $26.2 billion
- Donald Bren: $18.0 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Peter Woo: $13.8 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.1 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $12.0 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $11.9 billion
- Stephen Ross: $10.1 billion
- Manuel Villar: $8.8 billion
- Alexander Otto: $8.6 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Leonard Stern: $8.1 billion
- Wu Yajun: $8.0 billion
- Wang Jianlin: $7.8 billion
- Igor Olenicoff: $7.7 billion
- Philip Ng: $7.5 billion
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.5 billion
- Jeff Greene: $7.5 billion
- Edward Roski Jr: $7.4 billion
- Robert Ng: $7.4 billion
Have you read?
Richest countries in the world by GDP per capita in 2023.
Countries With The Highest And Lowest Average Salaries, 2023.
Best Fashion Schools In The World.
Best Business Schools In The World.
The World’s Best CEOs And C-Suite Executives, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com