Considering the growing popularity of cryptos, the emergence of cryptocurrency ATMs was bound to be mainstream. A cryptocurrency ATM is a machine that functions much like a regular ATM, except the transactions are not connected to any financial institutions, since crypto networks are decentralized. The users can go to a cryptocurrency ATM and exchange their fiat currency with cryptos and vice versa. This allows users to have easier access to their cryptocurrencies. Currently, several companies have started to provide services as crypto ATMs. Here is a list of the top companies operating as cryptocurrency ATMs.
• Bitcoin Depot: It is primarily a bitcoin ATM that provides safer, secure, and easy access to bitcoin cryptos to investors who want to exchange their fiat currency with BTC coins. It is also one of the fastest-growing multi-cryptocurrency that aims to bring digital currencies to the masses.
• CoinCloud: CoinCloud operates a nationwide network of high-end, full-featured digital currency machines. With over 4000 machines, it is a customized, decentralized wallet application that is convenient for online purchasing and also offers white-glove private client services. The platform allows users to buy bitcoin and over 30 other digital currencies with their card or their digital wallet addresses.
• Shinrai: Shinrai offers groundbreaking technological solutions for financial service providers to integrate digital currencies in their daily transaction activities and into their current systems. Founded in 2014, the company provides state-of-art tools and services that will elevate the clients’ existing IT infrastructure with bitcoin technology, allowing them to make bitcoin transactions anywhere, and at any time.
• Walmart: Comparing by revenue, Walmart is one of the largest companies in the world. Recently, it has begun hosting bitcoin ATMs, where the customers can purchase cryptocurrency at the Coinstar kiosks inside the retailer’s big-box stores. Coinstar is known for allowing consumers to exchange coins for paper bills or gift cards. The ability to bitcoin was enabled by Coinme, a crypto wallet and payment firm that specialized in bitcoin ATMs.
• CoinFlip: CoinFlip is one of the world’s largest bitcoin ATM operators that is making it so easy to sell and buy BTC through cash, card, or bank transfers. Its mission is to give the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrencies. The company believes that blockchain technology has the potential to serve every purpose. CoinFlip aims to create a crypto revolution in the industry.
• DOBI ATM: DOBI ATM is a leading cryptocurrency ATM manufacturer, based on blockchain technology and providing hardware and software solutions worldwide. It also offers guidance to new operators by providing advice on different regulations and in dealing with AML/KYC. DOBI assures its customers that the market is far from being saturated and some places are completely void of crypto ATMs, therefore, choice of location is crucial for new operators to generate profits.
• Phoenix Crypto: Phoenix Crypto is Arizona’s premiere cryptocurrency dealer and crypto ATM operator. The company has grown with a very small team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and is still expanding. It focuses on being a customer service-focused company and prides itself on its responsiveness and willingness to provide solutions in every financial crisis.
• Moon Zebra: Moon Zebra is a Maltese startup that offers cryptocurrency exchange, transactions, and payment solutions. The company initially started as Malta’s first two-way cryptocurrency ATM. But now, Moon Zebra also provides solutions for virtual financial assets that complement and enhance existing payment gateways.
• LocalCoin: LocalCoin’s mission is to provide a simple buying and selling experience of digital currencies for customers while upholding the prevalent privacy standards. It is one of Canada’s largest bitcoin ATM networks with over 500 cryptocurrency terminals across 8 provinces. The company prides itself on its constant innovations in the blockchain infrastructural space.
• Coinsource: It is another one of the most popular bitcoin ATM systems that make buying and selling of BTC with cash easy and faster with its latest technologies. It offers a remote enrollment feature that allows its customers to create their Coinsource accounts at home or on the go, which reduces the time needed at the physical ATMs.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy