DUBLIN, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Clinical Decision Support System Market (2021-2026) by Component, Product, Type of Healthcare, Model, Mode of Delivery, Type of Application, Level of Interactivity, Patient Setting, Geography and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
Amidst the medication errors and the amount of medical data being stored today, the need for effective and efficient clinical decision making is required by clinicians to aim towards achieving evidence-based clinical outcomes and avoid misdiagnosis during any medical process. A Clinical Decision Support System (CDS Systems) is being incorporated by healthcare providers in their clinical practices to promote the smooth functioning of diagnostic and monitoring of the patient. It helps the physicians to make their clinical decisions more accurately. The market has been marked mainly by the presence of big and small players; however, during recent years, large companies have begun to take an interest in this space.
The Global Clinical Decision Support System Market is estimated to be USD 1.33 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2.24 Bn by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11%.
The factors which are likely to further propel the growth of this market are the rising number of chronic diseases across the globe along with the technical advancements in big data such as use of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) in understanding critical insights. Conversely, recent security breaches is one of the major concerns for CDSS vendors which can restrain the growth of this market.
- Rapid growth in the geriatric population
- High prevalence of chronic diseases
- Government support and Initiatives
- Growing incidence of Medication Errors
- High Returns on Investment for CDSS Solutions
- Reluctance to adopt mobile CDSS
- High Investments for IT Infrastructure
- Data security concerns related to Cloud-Based CDSS
- Lack of Interoperability
- Emerging Markets for Healthcare IT
- Technological advancements in Healthcare IT Solutions
- Partnerships between Medical Research Groups and Clinical Decision Support Companies
By Geography, North America dominates the market. The Global Clinical Decision Support System market is segmented on the basis of type of Component, Product, Type of healthcare, model, mode of delivery, Type of Application, Level of Interactivity, Patient setting, and geography.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Clinical Decision Support System Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Component
7 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Product
7.2 Integrated CDSS
7.3 Standalone CDSS
8 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Type
8.2 Therapeutic Clinical Decision Support Systems
8.3 Diagnostic Clinical Decision Support Systems
9 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Model
9.2 Knowledge-Based CDSS
9.3 Non-Knowledge-Based CDSS
10 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Delivery Mode
10.2 On-Premise CDSS
10.3 Cloud-Based CDSS
11 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Application
11.2 Conventional Clinical Decision Support Systems
11.3 Advanced Clinical Decision Support Systems
12 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Level of Interactivity
12.2 Active CDSS
12.3 Passive CDSS
13 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Setting
13.2 Inpatient Settings
13.3 Ambulatory Care Settings
14 Global Clinical Decision Support System Market, By Geography
14.2 North America
14.3 South America
14.4.5 Rest of Europe
14.5.5 Rest of APAC
14.6 Middle East and Africa
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Competitive Scenario
15.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
15.3.2 Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
15.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
15.3.4 Investments & Fundings
16 Company Profiles
16.3 Epic Systems
16.5 Philips Healthcare (A Subsidiary of Royal Philips Electronics)
16.6 Wolters Kluwer Health
16.7 Hearst Health
16.8 Elsevier B.V. (A Division of Relx Group)
16.10 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/db920v
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets